Jan 31 , 2021
Thick and chewy chocolate cookies filled with gooey pockets of homemade chocolate hazelnut spread - what's not to love?
VALENTINE SWEET TOOTH (COOKIES)
(8 pcs per serving)
56-gram Cake & pastry flour
50-gram Unbleached Plain flour
2-gram Baking Powder
2-gram Baking Soda
2-gram Sea salt
70-gram Unsalted butter (room temperature)
50-gram Molasses sugar
2 drops of Vanilla essence
70-gram Dark Chocolate chips
Homemade hazelnut chocolate spread (Recipe here!)
- Sift ingredient A in a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat butter and molasses sugar until light and creamy. (around 5min) Add in eggs and yolk, one at a time, follow by vanilla essence (stirring well after each addition).
- Add in the ingredient A and chocolate chips gradually stir the mixing flour until well combined.
- The dough is ready! Divide the dough into 8 pcs (40g per pcs) and rolled it into round shape.
- Flatten dough slightly into disc shapes with your palms. Add in homemade hazelnut spread in the middle and roll it up.
- Pre heat oven for 180 degree for 10mins
- Oven baked for 170 degree for 15mins or until golden brown!
- Let it cool down at least 5 mins and ready to serve.
(Cookies can be store in an airtight container for up to 3days)