Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Order, Payment Methods, Shipping Information and Return/ Refund Policy
How long does it take to process my order?
- Please allow us to process your order within 3 ~ 5 business days (exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) after receiving IF products are all in order.
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that all products in our Online Store are available. However, we are not able to predict and advice in advance for any certain “stock unavailability” IF occur due to unexpected surge in demand and/ or raw materials shortages, we will contact you soonest possible to either replace with product of similar value or wait for stock to be available.
- Prices and specifications of products in our Online Store are subjected to change with/without prior notice.
You will receive an email notification with courier consignment number once your order has been picked up. You can track your order (after 24hours) at our website as shown below. Key in the courier consignment number and it will display the shipping status.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate your request to cancel or modify order once it is processed.
(1) Local & International Orders
- Currency for payment transactions is in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR). Payment gateway via iPAY88 - an online payment services with compressive online payment options.
- Payment can also be made via PayPal
- Currency for payment transaction is in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) but will beconverted into your country’s local currency equivalence once checked out for payment.
(1) Free delivery
Free delivery for orders above RM 100.00 on a single receipt (Peninsular Malaysia only)
(2) Shipping Rate (Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia)
- Delivery fee determined by the weight of the package and delivery destination.
- Please allow 3 – 5 business days for goods to arrive destination.
|Destination||First 1 ~ 3 Kg||Every Next 1 Kg|
|Peninsular Malaysia||RM 10.00||RM 2.00|
|Destination||First 1 kg||Every Next 1 Kg|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||RM 16.00||RM 15.00|
(3) Order & Delivery schedule
- Delivery fee for each purchase will be determined by the weight and delivery destination based on the delivery rate and to be paid by the recipient.
- All orders will be delivered via GDEXpress, Skynet and Poslaju.
- No delivery over weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and/ or Public Holiday. Delays in delivering your order might be incurred due to holidays, extreme bad weather or any type of natural disaster.
- No order accepted for delivery to any P.O. Box address.
- We will deliver order to the delivery address specified in the online order form; hence, in the event of any unsuccessful delivery due to either absence in receiving order and / or wrong , incomplete delivery address; We will not be held responsible and/ or bear any cost to re-route and/or to re-deliver parcel. It is therefore important to ensure delivery address filled in the form is correct.
- We will also not be held responsible to refund full payment of order after paid and /or replace products if missing during the re-routing and/ or re-delivery process due to wrong and /or incomplete delivery address given.
- Delivery address cannot be changed/ modified once order’s transaction has been approved.
Return & Exchange
(1) Damages, Missing & Wrong Items
- Please open and inspect your item on the same day once received.
- Please WRITEin the delivery consignment note that the packaging of item received IF noticed signs of damage BEFORE signing and accepting “goods received in good condition”. This delivery consignment note copy will need to be either emailed or faxed to us.
- Please contact us within 3 dayseither by phone at 03-8066 6336/ 6226/ 3223/ 2666 or email to email@example.com
- Please KEEP all products, boxes, and original packing material shipped to you for further inspection, if needed.
- For damages, please email us description of damages with photos and the condition of the inner and outer packaging via email. We will give you a choice of a replacement or exchange for your purchase.
- For missing items, please make sure you have removed all packing material from the shipping box to confirm that the item was not hidden from view. Sometimes small items are shipped inside other items to protect them during shipping. Please be advised that all packages are weighed and recorded before sent out.
- Delivery charges for any return items will be borne by you.
- Any return received with missing items or without original packaging will not be credited.
- The following items are NEVER returnable:
- Any item that has been consumed, drank and / or used.
- Items that require special delivery
- If you attempt to return an item, which is non-returnable, the item will be delivered back to you, and delivery cost will also be borne by you.
- Items are ONLY returnable if they are in their UNOPENED and ORIGINAL PACKAGING condition.
- Subject to the General Notes above, if something need to be returned, please contact us within 3 days after receiving.
- Returns must be sent back to us only via reliable and traceable shipping methods. You are responsible for the return shipping costs. We will not be liable and responsible for refunding an untraceable packaged item. Refunds are for the cost of merchandise only.
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your refund once we received your returned package. Please add another 2-4 business days for credit to post to your credit card account, and an additional 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear in your billing statement as each bank’s processing time varies. Credit to be issued based on the original amount that was paid for the item excluding shipping fees and GST 6%.
Do I need to be a member before I order?
No, but as a member, you can benefit a lot such as collecting points and redeeming voucher on your purchase.
I signed up on the previous website, but why can’t I log into my account?
You would receive an email verification to transfer your info to the new website. If there’s any issue on the points you collected do send us an email.
What is the benefits of being a member?
Benefits of being a member:
- Collecting points
- New promotion will be shared to your email.
- Other privileges for members only.
How long does it take for the voucher to expire?
The Voucher expires in 12 months after redemtion.
Do you accept returns/exchanges?
Yes we do. If for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with the product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603-8066 6336 / 3223 / 2666 / 6226 and tell us why
What is eligible for return and refund goods?
- The foods are not authentic (the products is not match with what stated on the label such as organic, non-gluten free, not organic, halal, etc)
- Within 30 days from the purchase,
- With the receipt of purchase,
What are the payment methods available?
We accept payment via credit card, debit card, online banking and PayPal.
Can I change my order or add on/remove items once it’s placed?
Once your order has been confirmed, no changes can be made. Please double check your orders before checkout.
How long does it take for the customer service to reply?
Our customer service team will assist you to process the request and coordinate to investigate on matter to revert you with the status within 10 working days.
I gave you a wrong mailing address or phone number. Can I amend the order details?
Yes, but kindly let us know ASAP. Once our team start to process your order, no changes are allowed.
How am I sure my order is placed successfully?
You will receive a confirmation email from us once your payment is successful. Please double check to make sure the email does not end up in your junk/spam mailbox.
What type of courier service that Radiant Wholefood use?
We are using Gdex as our courier service.
Where can I find my order tracking number?
There are 2 places that you are able to trace your tracking number:
- Your tracking number can be found at your email inbox or sometimes it may enter eg. Spam mail, Junk Mail etc.
- Login into your account.
- Gdex : https://www.gdexpress.com/malaysia/e-tracking
All orders will be processed the next day or within three working days on the day you place order.
You should be receiving your order within 5 working days unless there’s a problem with your order, our customer service representative will contact you before the 5 working days.
*During peak sale/promotional period, we may not be able to fulfill the standard deliveries time period due to heavy surges in online orders – you will be advised of any product availability issues after placing your order. There will be an additional 3 working days to deliver.
How long will it take to receive my parcel once the parcel has been posted out?
Normally you will receive your orders within 3 working days* for Peninsular. For East Malaysia, you will receive it in 4-5 working days*. You may check on the delivery status from time to time using the tracking number.
Should I include my phone number when ordering?
Please include your correct phone number when ordering as Radiant Wholefood & courier service would have to contact you if there’s any issue with your order/parcel.
What should I do my parcel have been returned?
Gdex will call us if there’s any issue with your parcel. If anything in your parcel has been damaged, we need around 2 – 3 working days to replace the item in your parcel. All we need is a picture of the broken item in your parcel.
Can I ask the courier service to deliver at a specific time or date?
We are unable to schedule deliveries at a specific time or date. The courier service will set its own time and date once we pass the parcel to them.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to only East and Peninsular Malaysia.
I have multiple address to deliver to, how do I go about it?
Please do multiple orders with the correct address before checkout. If there’s any changes to your address please contact us immediately before we process the order.
Do you have a physical shop that I can walk-in?
Sorry, we do not have any retail shops. But you may buy our product in most physical store. Do click this link to see all the store that you could purchase.
Can I pick up my order at Radiant Wholefood office?
Sorry, pick up service is not available at this moment.
Do you accept Cash on Delivery (COD)?
We do not have cash on delivery service.
What happened to Radiant's yearly birthday voucher? I used to get it but not anymore.
Radiant's Birthday voucher has been discontinued and replace with 3000 Radiant points under rewardss.
Does radiantwholefood have a Halal Cert or JAKIM cert?
Radiant Whole food products are certified Halal by JAKIM (Jabatan kemajuan Islam Malaysia) a recognized and authorized body to certify Halal food products in Malaysia.
Our products are also packed in a facility that is certified by SGS Switzerland (Société Générale de Surveillance in 1919) a leading inspection, verification and certifying body.
It is HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant.
This is the commitment of Radiant Code Sdn Bhd to uphold integrity, food safety and food quality towards our customers.
Radiant Whole Food products are third party re-certified organic by BIOGRO (New Zealand).
Why sometimes I find there’s weevil/bugs in the food that I purchase?
Our food is minimally processed, non-genetically modified and as natural as it can be.
What should I do, if my purchased order items are missing, damaged or wrongly packed?
Please drop us an email: email@example.com with your order number/delivery order number and a picture of the received items. Our customer service will assist you.
I have a question that is not listed in the FAQ, what do I do?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please allow 24-48 hours (not including public holidays and weekends) for us to get back to you. Our working hours is Monday – Friday: 8am – 5.30pm.
Login Name and Password
You are solely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your login name and password to any other person. You shall be responsible for all activities, orders and transactions that occur or submitted under your password. If you have knowledge or suspect that someone else has misused your password, please contact us immediately.
We shall not be liable and/ or responsible for any fraudulent transaction and/ or any damages and/ or losses should it occur as a result of unauthorized use of your login name and password.
We will collect personal information when you register. This information is used to enable us to process and deliver your order. Information can also be collected to allow us to send you newsletters and offers, which we feel, would be of particular interest to you.
You acknowledged and agreed that the access, viewing and/or submission of an order and/or the subsequent purchase of Radiant Code Sdn Bhd’s Products at your own risk and that the information, materials and products provided are on an 'as is' basis and 'as available' basis.