HACCP & GMP Certified
We are proud to let you know that Radiant Code is HACCP & GMP certified by SGS (Société Générale de Surveillance). SGS Geneva is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. It is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, it operates a network of more than 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.
GMP (Good manufacturing Practice) comprises the basic requirements of a manufacturing facility covering establishment, infrastructure, equipment design, construction, maintenance, process controls and personnel hygiene and awareness.
GMP is one of the pre-requisite programmes (PRP) required to be established before Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) can be implemented
HACCP stands for - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
In short, HACCP system includes a series of procedures to control the process and sensitive points in the food chain, with the ultimate goal of safe food for consumer’s health.
HACCP is recognized as an international standard for safe food production.
Also, the World Health Organization (WHO) has adopted it as the most effective means for controlling foodborne diseases.
The HACCP system consists of two basic components:
1. HA - a risk analysis and hazard identification at every stage of food production and the importance of assessing risks to human health.
2. CCP (Critical Control Point) - are the stages in the production of which can be controlled, prevented or eliminated the risk to the safety of food, or their impact reduced to acceptable levels.
JAKIM HALAL CERTIFIED
Radiant Whole food products are certified Halal by Jakim (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia) a recognized and authorized body to certify food products Halal in Malaysia.
This will be the commitment of Radiant Code Sdn Bhd to uphold integrity, food safety and food quality towards our customers.
BIOGRO NZ CERTIFIED
Our organic certification is audited by BioGro New Zealand. BioGro NZ is the largest certification body in New Zealand and is accredited to various international regulations such as IFOAM, Canada organic, JAS organic and ISO65. It has a history of 35 years in organic certification
We are also in compliance to the Standard Organic Malaysia (SOM), now known as myOrganic Malaysia issued by the Ministry Of Agriculture and Agro Based industry. It is based on the Malaysian Organic Standards MS1529:2001 for production, processing, labelling, and marketing of plant-based organic food products.
Do check out the range of Radiant whole food products that has been certified organic by BioGro on the certificates attached or refer to the certifying body BioGro web site.
Click on to:
www.biogro.co.nz for more information.
FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Radiant Code Sdn Bhd is committed to provide safe products to our community by:
- Consistently meeting or exceeding our customer's expectations for food safety.
- Complying with customer and legal requirements and continually improve our processes and systems.
- Providing training and education to staffs at all levels to instill food safety and hygiene awareness.
- Ensuring effective internal and external communication on relevant food safety requirements.
View Food Safety Policy for more information.
Click the LOGO BELOW TO VIEW THE CERTIFICATES
Do also look out for these recognised organic certifications in our imported products: