Dec 13 , 2021
Sweet, Spice and everything nice?
This 🍯 Honey & Spice Loaf cake is wonderfully balanced with sweetness and spice! Perfect for serving during the upcoming festive season or even as a teatime treat for yourself~
HONEY & SPICE LOAF CAKE
1 cup + 2 tbsp Plain flour
2 tbsp Unrefined sugar
¼ cup Organic brown sugar
⅓ tsp Baking powder
⅓ tsp Baking soda
¼ tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground cinnamon
⅛ tsp Ground cloves
⅛ tsp All spice
1x Egg (room temperature)
⅓ cup Honey
⅓ cup Coffee
¼ cup Orange juice
¼ cup Cooking coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a loaf pan (8” x 4”) with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients. Set aside
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk egg for a minute then add the rest of wet ingredients and whisk together.
- Make a well in dry ingredient and slowly whisk in wet mixture until well combined.
- Pour batter in loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Gently remove parchment paper and leave loaf cake on wire rack until completely cool. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this (or any) of our featured recipes? Tag @radiantwholefood.organic on Instagram