Dec 14 , 2020
This chocolate-filled Christmas tree pie is one of the easiest things to bake on your own or even with your kids this festive season. This chocolatey treat makes a great serve for gatherings and parties too!
2 sheets puff pastry
Homemade Hazelnut Chocolate jam*Click for the recipe
- Cut out puff pastry in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Spread chocolate jam on one sheet of pastry.
- Place the other sheet of puff pastry on top. Cut slits on both sides spacing them 1 centimeter apart, leaving the center intact.
- Twist each strip of pastry twice.
- Cut out a star shape with the leftover pastry and place this on the top.
- Brush pastry with egg yolk.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 200'c