Dec 07 , 2020
This rich and velvety vegan chocolate pudding is sure to satisfy even the most serious chocolate craving~
Besides being a great serve during festive gatherings, it's also a perfect addition to your school or work lunchbox, or for an easy dessert or snack!
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CUSTARD PUDDING
- Whisk oat milk, cornstarch and cocoa powder in a pot until there are no more lumps.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Place pot on medium heat and stir regularly. Turn heat to low when it starts to thicken. Keep stirring until thick custard is formed. Total cooking time is about 4-5 minutes.
- Pour into ramekins and remove any air bubbles.
- Cover ramekins with cling wrap to prevent a skin from forming on custards.
- Let them cool for 15 minutes before refrigerating for at least 3 hours.
- Serve cold!