Nov 10 , 2020
Craving for "Pan Mee" but prefer to stay at home?
Sharing tips to prepare "Instant Pan Mee", your pipping hot Pan Mee can be served in 5 minutes!
Minced meat with black fungus recipe :
500g minced meat
3 pieces of black fungus (presoak and sliced thinly)
2 TBSP soy sauce
1 TBSP thick soy sauce
1 tsp sea-salt
1 TBSP sugar
2 TBSP grape seed oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
3 shallot, minced
1/2 pack of Vegetable square noodles
- Heat the pan with oil, add in minced meat, shallot and garlic.
- Stir fried till the meat 80% cooked, and in the rest of the ingredients, simmer for 10 minutes on low fire.
- Once is done, divide it to smaller portion, 2 heaping TBSP for 1 pax portion. (Above ingredients good for 2 pax for 5 meals). Store the remaining minced meat into a clean container. It can keep in freezer up to a month, 3 days in fridge.
- Cook Vegetable square noodle follow package instruction 3min and set aside.
- Heat up the bone broth, once is boiling add in vegetable, mince meat and egg. (close the lid, do not stir) Off the fire after 1 minute.
- Pour the soup on cooked noodle, serve immediately.