Mar 21 , 2023
Bake Time: 10-12 minutes
Prep Time: 15 min
Serving : 48 cookies
- Radiant Organic Chia Seeds - 20g
- Radiant Organic Unbleached Plain Flour - 2 cups (240g)
- Radiant Gourmet Sea Salt - ½ tsp (3g)
- Radiant Organic Cane Sugar (Unrefined) – ½ cup (100g)
- Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp (5ml)
- 2 Egg Yolks
- Unsalted Butter – 1 cup (227g)
- In a stand mixer, cream the butter, salt and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks while mixing.
- Add 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Next, pour in the flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Roll the dough into a log. Wrap in parchment paper or plastic, then chill it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Once the dough is chilled put in a pipping bag and squeeze the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 175C for 10-12 minutes or until the edge is JUST turning golden brown
- Enjoy the creamy-melt-in-your mouth goodness!