Aug 07 , 2020
Are oatcakes cakes or biscuits?
An oatcake is a type of flatbread similar to a cracker or biscuit, or in some versions takes the form of a pancake.
They are quick and easy to prepare and make a delicious snack or accompaniment!
Try this lovely recipe provided by Janet Kan
- 40ml water
- 1/2 tsp Brittany sea salt
- 115g / 1 cup Radiant Rolled oat
- 50g / 1/2 cup Radiant instant oat
- 55g / 1/2cup almond flour (blended almonds)
- 30g Radiant extra virgin olive oil
- 10g melted unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Radiant baking powder
- 1/4 cup Radiant Omega Mix
- Oat flour for dusting the table
Dusting: Radiant oat flour
Bake 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 mins
- Blend the almond, rolled oat and instant oat separately.
- Put in grounded almond flour, omega mix, salt, baking powder, water, melted butter, olive oil & Mix for 1 min
- Dust table with oat flour
- Roll the dough flat on the table for about 0.5cm
- Cut your preferable shape and place on the baking tray
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 mins in 180DC
Quick fact : Radiant Organic Omega Mix contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids, vitamins E, B, D and rich in protein for your healthy wellbeing! What’s inside – sunflower kernel, pumpkin seed, flax seed and sesame seed
Note: Set are excluded water and butter :)