Nov 10 , 2020
Sago 'Chia Seed' Gula Melaka - Healthier version with Chia seed and Coconut palm sugar
A Malaysian favorite local desert. Lets try to have a healthier version to satisfy our sweet tooth craving.
- Soak chia seed in 80ml coconut milk or any plant-based milk for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- In a small pan, heat up coconut palm sugar with water.
- Cook the mixture on low fire until bubbling and thicken up.
- Off fire and let it drop to room temperature.
- Pour on chia seed and serve chilled.