Jan 31 , 2021
A refreshing fruity delight which you can easily make at home within minutes, this Passion Fruit Sencha is not only thirst quenching, but beneficial too!
- Add tea bags to hot water at 80C. Brew for 2 minutes. Discard tea bags, add honey and stir.
- Cut open passion fruits, scoop out the pulps and juice, add to tea.
- Add orange slices and some mint leaves to tea. Stir to combine. Enjoy!
*Add ice for a refreshing boost on a hot day
Fun facts :
Passion Fruit's pulp and crunchy seeds are edible and filled with Vitamin A, fiber and nutrients that is key to
- Healthy cells and immune system
- Bowel movement
- Lowers cholesterol and cancer risks
- Helps kidneys, nerve muscles and heart rhythm
The health benefits derived from all teas, including sencha tea, are in large part due to , catechins, vitamin C, beta-carotene, folic acid, saponins, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus found in these nutrient-dense leaves
- Anticancer properties
- Boosts metabolism & energy
- Boosts immune system
- Lowers blood pressure
- Stimulates cognition
- Reduces cholesterol levels