Nov 01 , 2020
Looking for a fuss-free comfort meal?
A one-pot 🍲 vegan couscous filled with healthy goodness is the answer!
Whole wheat couscous offers higher content of fibre and other nutrients than the normal refined couscous. These can help you maintain a healthy weight and gives you a full feeling. The healthy fibre content also promotes a good digestive health.
One pot vegan Couscous
- Heat up olive oil, add in garlic, saute for a minute.
- Add in cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, Zucchini. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in water, salt and pepper, bring to boil.
- Pour in couscous, cover.
- Off the fire and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Fluff it with fork, serve hot.