Jul 03 , 2021
What's a great #Breakfast combo?
Pancakes and Strawberries! 🥞🍓
Acacia Honey is more milder and delicate in taste compared to honey. Some of its benefits includes;
✔️Helps normalize blood pressure
✔️Helps stimulate brain activity
✔️Helps boost immune system
Special thanks to Janet The Culinary Soprano for sharing this wonderful recipe and beautiful pictures!
OAT PANCAKE WITH STRAWBERRY SAUCE
100g Radiant organic oat flour
2 pinches Radiant organic sea salt
1 tsp Radiant organic baking powder
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
100g Pure Harvest Organic oat milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
60g Radiant Organic Acacia honey
150g organic strawberry
Grape seed oil
- Prepare and mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Set them aside
- Strawberry sauce - heat the pot and put in the strawberry and honey.
- Cook until it’s soften and thicken
- Set aside
- Pour a teaspoon of Grapeseed oil into the frying pan
- Use a spoon to pour the pancake batter into the frying pan
- Cook until the bubbles pop up, flip the pancake
- Serve with generous serving of strawberry sauce