Nov 10 , 2020
Energy balls are the perfect snack for so many reasons. Nutritious, healthy, easy to make and eat on the go, this is a must-have to keep on hand!
Giving you a slow release boost of energy in a natural way, it helps keep you powered throughout and less likely to reach for sugar-fueled energy drinks.
NO-BAKE OATMEAL ENERGY BALLS
1 cup Rolled oats
¼ cup Pumpkin seeds
½ cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
⅓ cup Acacia Honey
½ cup Peanut butter (Crunchy)
¼ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C and arrange the rolled oats, pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut on a baking pan. Gently toast them for 5 minutes in the oven until they become fragrant.
- Add toasted rolled oats, pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut into a food processor and pulse for a few times.
- Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Cover the mixing bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until the mixture is chilled. This will help to roll into balls easier later!
- Roll mixture into 3cm balls.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to a week or frozen for up to 3 months.