A fluffy muffins with the aroma of honey is the best to pair with your tea or coffee ~
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners or spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, butter, honey, and egg.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and, using a rubber spatula, fold together until no dry ingredients remain.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack.