Oct 23 , 2020
Looking for a sweet delightful treat that would please even your little ones? How about some honey madeleines?
What is a Madeleine?
A madeleine (or madeleine cake) is a dainty sponge cake which is baked in individual scallop-shaped or shell-shaped moulds.
Try out this healthier version!
Recipe and images provided by JanetTheCulinarySoprano.
90g unsalted butter (melted)
100g Radiant Organic Unbleached cake/ Pastry Flour
1g Radiant Organic Baking Powder
50g Radiant Organic Unrefined Sugar
1g Radiant Brittany Sea Salt Fine
10g Radiant Organic Honey
30 ml Organic Full Cream Dairy Milk
- Gently whisk eggs and sugar together.
- Add honey until nice and creamy.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Add butter slowly in 2 times.
- Leave batter in the fridge for 1-2 hours before baking.
- Bake in preheated oven 220C for 3 minutes then reduce to 200C for 7 minutes.