Dec 14 , 2020
Are you a fruitcake lover?
Here's a healthy twist on the traditional fruit cake loved by many.
A festive, flavorful, and lovely fruit cake to enjoy all holiday season!
1 1/4 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
2 tablespoons milk
1 apple, chopped
1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons oats
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 180'c
- Grease baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir flour, sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add eggs, oil, milk, and fruit. Fold until a thick, dense batter comes together.
- Pour into prepared baking fish and smooth out evenly with spatula.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients needed for crumb topping. Stir until it comes together and sprinkle generously over cake.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes , poke a tooth pick until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and enjoy for breakfast or dessert!