Dec 07 , 2020
Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
⛄️Festive is around the corner ~ Crave for dessert ?🍰
How about Perfect Gluten Free Fudgy Brownie? 😋Everybody can bake ! Super simple and easy recipe which you able to ready in just within an hour and get to enjoy with your family ~👨👩👧👦
You can make your own brownie with healthy ingredients now! The fudgy and rich, chocolatey and delicious, all without gluten, grains, or dairy!
170 grams (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
200 grams (1 cup) molasses sugar
90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 large eggs
70 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
70 grams (1/2 cup) coconut flour
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 C with fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in melted unsalted butter with molasses sugar
- Follow by brown sugars and gently whisk together. Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Add in the eggs, keep siring
- Add in cocoa powder and flour. Stir until it completely combined.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the batter / mix it together with the batter (before baking)
- Pour the brownie batter in the prepared tin and place in the oven.
- Bake brownies for approximately 30 minutes.Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.