May 20 , 2022
These Frozen Blueberry & Yoghurt drops are perfect on a hot day! They're naturally sweet and with just three ingredients you can whip them up in 5 minutes flat!
This naturally sweet recipe takes less than 5 minutes to whip up and is a nutritious way to satisfy your little ones’ sweet tooth during the hot weather! Perfect for a snack and dessert.
YOU WILL NEED
- 2 tbsp Plain Full Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Blitz the yoghurt blueberries and honey together in a blender until it’s smooth.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture onto the baking paper, then place into the freezer, uncovered.
- Once frozen, carefully remove the drops and place in a container.
Be sure to eat them quickly as the drops soften pretty quickly, and melt in your mouth!
Note: You could try this recipe with dairy-free or coconut yoghurt.
Ideal for toddlers 1yo+
Potential allergens: This recipe contains dairy.