Jan 31 , 2021
Wholesome and Nutritious power muffins that's great as breakfast muffins or even a delicious treat for tea!
These flaxseed muffins are a great way to include flaxseed into your day - Flax seeds are good sources of many nutrients. Their health benefits are mainly due to their content of omega-3 fats, lignans and fiber.
FLAXSEED MEAL BANANA MUFFINS WITH BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE
[7 large muffins]
1¾ cup Oat flour
¼ cup Flaxseed (Ground)
100g Molasses sugar, or to taste
1 tsp Baking soda
½ tsp Ground cinnamon
¼ tsp Salt
1x Egg (Slightly beaten)
¾ cup (220g) Ripe bananas (peeled weight, mashed)
¾ cup Unsweetened oat milk
¼ cup Refined coconut oil
1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
70g 60% Cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 190C. In a mixing bowl, whisk dry ingredients together, set aside.
- Using a blender or food processor, grind flaxseed until they ground to your desired consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix wet ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Fill muffin liners with batter, sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!