May 03 , 2021
Enjoy a healthy breakfast with a boost of fiber!
Figs have fiber, vitamins & minerals, and antioxidants and are a perfect addition to your morning!
FIG YOGURT PARFAIT WITH HOMEMADE GRANOLA
[Granola: 4 cups, Parfait: 2 servings]
2 cups Rolled oats
½ cup Pumpkin seeds
½ cup Almond
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Ground cinnamon
Zest of 1 orange
¼ cup Brown rice syrup
2 tbsp Maple syrup
¼ cup Refined coconut oil
400g Natural yogurt
1 cup Homemade brown rice syrup granola
2-3 Fresh figs (cut to quarters)
¼ cup Fresh blueberries
Maple syrup, to taste
- GRANOLA: Preheat oven to 150C.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in (A), stir to combine. Then pour in (B), combine well.
- Spread mixture on baking pan with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stir them around after first 7 minutes, then every 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
PARFAIT: Layer parfait ingredients in this order (from bottom to top) in 2 parfait cups:
- Half of yogurt
- Remaining yogurt
- Figs & blueberries
- Maple syrup
Tried this (or any) of our featured recipes? Tag @radiantwholefood.organic on Instagram