Jul 30 , 2020
Want to have a fast and healthy biscuit ? Let's try out our healthy oat cookies which friendly for beginner as well !
- 1 cup (125 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 140 grams unsalted butter - melted
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups (150 grams) rolled oats
- 1/2 (70 grams) chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 (60 grams) chopped nuts
- In one bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together (flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt
- In a second bowl, whisk the sugars, egg and egg yolk, vanilla extract, and butter together.
- Combine the two mixtures, and then fold in the oats, chocolate and nuts.
- Scoop into cookie dough balls and bake for 9-15 minutes or until light golden brown