Jan 28 , 2022
Easy Almond Cookies
Almond cookies are a traditional cookie said to bring good fortune in the New Year. Symbolizing coins, this serving has the most irresistible almond flavor!
Check out this featured Easy Almond Cookies below~
Special thanks to Shermyn Lim for sharing this wonderful recipe and beautiful pictures!
EASY ALMOND COOKIES by https://www.instagram.com/shermyn_lin/
✅ 50 G Almond Flour - Radiant Natural Almond
✅ 100 G All-Purpose Flour - Radiant Organic Unbleached Plain Flour
✅ 40 G Sugar (Powdered)
✅ 1⁄2 Tsp Radiant Baking Soda
✅ 1⁄2 Tsp Radiant Baking Powder
✅ 1⁄5 Tsp Salt
✅ 75 Ml Clearspring Organic Avocado Oil
✅ 1egg Yolk
- Sieve wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and powdered sugar into a bowl. Add almond meal and mix well. Then, add oil to bind the ingredients into a dough.
- Shape dough into little balls about 15g each. Lay them on a piece of parchment paper. Use the back of the fork to press them twice creating the crisscross pattern.
- Mix egg yolk and water. Brush each cookie dough with the mixture. Place some almonds pieces (chopped lengthwise) on each cookie.
- Bake cookies in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool to room temperature before storing them in an airtight container.
Tried this (or any) of our featured recipes? Tag @radiantwholefood.organic on Instagram