Aug 25 , 2020
Love a daily dose of fried snacks but worried about the high calories?
Try out a batch of Crispy Fried Enoki Mushrooms instead!
Compared to fried chicken, fries, and other high-calorie foods, fried enoki mushrooms are lower in calories!
With simple ingredients, you'll be enjoying hot, crunchy and delicious snack that's a healthier alternative ~
(Batter for 2 packs of Enoki mushrooms)
50g Tapioca flour
50g Rice flour
50g Cake flour
½ tbsp Baking Powder
½ tbsp Salt
30g Vegetable oil / Grapeseed oil
- Mix all ingredients and let the batter to rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut off the bottom part of Enoki mushrooms. Separate into smaller bunches.
- Dip bunches one at a time in the batter and drip off the excess mixture, then fry in hot oil until golden.
- Place fried Enoki mushrooms on a wire rack.
- Chop scallions for garnish.
- Serve with your favourite sauce. Enjoy!