May 12 , 2022
Snack on this delicious and nutritious treat that!
Special thanks to Faten Alya for sharing this wonderful recipe and beautiful pictures!
Chocolate Nuts & Seeds Cluster by https://www.instagram.com/fatenmasak/
- 1 cup Radiant Natural Walnut
- 1 cup Radiant Natural Almonds
- 1 cup Radiant Natural Hazelnut
- 1 cup Radiant Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 ¼ cup Radiant Omega Mix*
- 500g dark chocolate
- 1 – 2 tbsp. Radiant Organic Honey (optional)
- Pinch of Radiant Portuguese Sea Salt Fine
*Omega Mix contains organic sunflower kernel, pumpkin seed, flaxseed, and sesame seed.
- Roughly chop nuts and place them in a large non-stick frying pan with seeds. Dry roast over a low heat until pumpkin seeds start to pop, continuously stirring with a wooden spoon to ensure no burning.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add a pinch of salt and honey if using. Reserve ¼ cup of nut and seed mixture.
- Using the bain-marie method, gradually melt the chocolate.
- When fully melted, add the chocolate to the bowl of nuts and seeds and stir until all are evenly coated.
- On a lined baking tray, spoon the mixture into clusters.
- Sprinkle the remaining reserved mixture over clusters to decorate, then allow to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge, freezer or a cool pantry.