Mar 21 , 2023
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Serving: 20 muffins ( Depending on cake mold size )
- Eggs – 2
- Plain Yogurt – ¾ cup (170g)
- Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp (10ml)
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips – 2 cups
- Radiant Organic Unbleached Plain Flour – 1 ¾ cups (210g)
- Radiant Organic Kokoa Powder – 2/3 cup (60g)
- Radiant Organic Cane Sugar (Unrefined) – 1 cup (200g)
- Radiant Baking Powder (Aluminum Free) – 1 ½ cup
- Radiant Gourmet Sea Salt – ¾ cup
- Radiant Organic Cooking Coconut Oil – ½ cup (120ml)
- Radiant Organic Raisins – ½ cup
- Living Planet Low Fat Milk – ½ cup (120ml)
- Line the muffin tray with baking paper
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and eggs together till combined, next add in the Cooking Coconut Oil, yogurt and vanilla extract together and whisk till mixed well.
- Get another bowl and a strainer, then add in plain flour, baking powder, kokoa powder, and a pinch of salt then sift, whisk the dry mixture together, lastly add in the Cane Sugar and mix well.
- Next, pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine both mixture together and mix well.
- Then add in the chocolate chips and raisins and fold it in the mixture (batter).
- Scoop out the batter & put in the lined muffin tray and top it off with more chocolate chips.
- Bake at 180c for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy the chocolatey goodness!