May 12 , 2022
Enjoy a nutritious breakfast with these Baby Pancakes made with Only Organic Banana Porridge !
Ideal for toddlers 1yo+
Potential allergens: This recipe contains gluten.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup Only Organic Banana Porridge
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 apple juice or water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (cooking)
- Firstly, for an egg replacement put the chia seeds followed by 4 tbsp of water in a small bowl.
- Stir to make sure there are no lumps of chia seeds and sit for 5-10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Use another bowl and fork mash the banana, add the milk, apple juice or water and stir the liquids together.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir to avoid lumps. Add more water if needed.
- Heat a pan on low-medium heat, add oil and 1 tbsp of pancake mixture to the pan.
- Leave for around 3 minutes or until the edges stand to crisp. Flip the pancakes over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat until all baby pancakes are complete and ready to eat!
- Serve with a few slices of banana and optional - drizzle of our Vanilla Bean Custard !