Aug 16 , 2022
Start your day with Morning Boost: Give your mornings an energy boost with this zingy drink.
Apple cider vinegar contains potassium and enzymes, and act as a natural electrolyte solution.
Chia seeds are packed full of nutrients and loaded with heart-healthy fibre, essential fats, protein and will give you long-lasting energy!
Cooking Method: Mixing
Servings: 1 pax
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 10 minutes (soaking chia seeds)
- 5 minutes (mixing)
- 2 tbsp Chia Seed (soaked)
- 2 tbsp Acacia Honey (optional)
- 2.5 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Mint leaves (crushed)
- 250ml water
- Ice cubes
- In a bowl, soak the chia seeds with about 100ml water.
- Once soaked, add to serving glass and top with ice cubes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir. Serve cold.