Nov 19 , 2020
Love to munch something during work or a snack on weekend to enjoy your movie ? Let's try out something healthy and low in calories that can combine all the goodness in one!
FIVE SEED CRACKERS
1/4 cup Flaxseed
1/4 cup Pumpkin seed
1/4 cup Chia seed
1/4 cup White sesame seed
1/4 cup Black sesame seed
1/2 cup Radiant Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl , add in flaxseed, pumpkin seed, black sesame seed, white sesame seed , follow by chia seed.
- Add in maple syrup and mix everything well
- After mixing everything , let it rest for 5minutes
- Flatten mixture on baking pan
- Oven bake 160 degree for 15 minutes , after complete let it cool down slightly and cut into pieces
- Ready to serve !
Cut it while it is still warm. Store in air tight jar, can last up to 1 month!